MSRP: $144,845 USD for the Model 35S Standard Graphics Package (Additional costs for non-standard graphics)
Jayco has a new Class A Motorhome focusing on luxury. The 2017 Precept comes with Jayco’s exclusive JRide Plus ride and handling package to make your trip luxurious and comfortable. This model sits on a Ford F53 chassis and is powered by a 6.8L Triton® V-10 gas engine with 320 horsepower and 460 feet per pound of torque. It also has a six-speed automatic TorqShift® transmission and an 80 gallon fuel tank. This triple-slide model comes equipped with a 20-foot electric patio awning, lockable pass-through storage compartments, and a 31,000 BTU auto-ignition ducted furnace.
The interiors are spacious and well-appointed. Seating arrangements are flexible to help you get the most out of the 84” tall living area that includes recessed LED lights, raised-panel cabinet doors and a 4K LED TV.
Comfort in the cockpit contains a soft-touch vinyl dash with wood grain accents, 6-way power swivel driver and passenger seats with table.
Safety measures include 2-point lap seatbelts in all of the Precept seating areas. While lounging, enjoy the JBL premium audio system on the (optional) power sofa.
Form meets function with Precept’s kitchen. Solid surface countertops, integrated sink, decorative backsplash, 8 cubic ft gas/electric refrigerator with raised panel doors, convection microwave and a 3 burner range. This has all the appeal and comforts of residential living. The countertop has an extension, drawers open with ball-bearing guides and there is a handy pop-up TV that utilizes back of cabinet space and doesn’t impede countertop accessibility.
The elegance of this Class A is a clear focus for Jayco. Special attention has been given throughout the interior for a high-end look and feel. Attention to detail includes leak-proof frameless tinted windows which are fitted with day/night roller shades.
Various sleeping options include a powered drop-down bunk in the cab area that’s rated for 750 lbs. The main bedroom comes with a queen size mattress, overhead cabinets, reading lights, padded head board, night tables and extra windows, and under-bed storage for utilizing another oft-forgotten usable space. Ample storage through this motorhome is evident and will be well appreciated. Depending upon model, the floorplans sleep 6-9.
A full bathroom of amenities with a porcelain foot flush toilet, powered roof vent, wall switch, lighted surround shower with glass door and skylight, residential quality sink and ample counter space with upper mirrored cabinet, and nook shelves.
The exterior body offers 4 different optional graphic and paint packages that are actually very stylish! The Precept is built with a one-piece fiberglass front and rear caps, giant 120 inch panoramic windshield, chrome grill and a seamless crowned fiberglass roof.
Top 5 Floorplan Features
- King bed
- Washer/dryer option
- Extensive counter space
- Large hide-a-bed
- Side-isle bathroom
Customer Value Package
- JRide Plus Package: Bilstein shock absorbers, front and rear sway bar, additional heavy-duty stabilizer bar, computer-balanced driveshaft and jounce bumpers
- Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
- In-dash, touchscreen-capacitive infotainment system Apple Car Play & Android Auto & Premium Audio throughout
- Backup and side-view cameras with monitor
- Frameless windows
- Electric patio awning with LED lights
- Slideout awnings
- Exterior entertainment center with 39-inch LED TV mounted on swivel bracket & single-disc DVD/FM radio
- Onan Marquis Gold Genset 5,500-watt generator with auto gen start
- 1,000-watt inverter
- 50-amp electrical service
- 13,000-BTU A/C units (2)
- On-demand tank-less water heater
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops with integrated sink
- LED living room TV
- Day/night roller shades
- Driver/passenger cockpit seats
Standard Driving Equipment
- Ford F53 chassis
- 6.8L Triton V-10 320 HP gas engine with electronic fuel injection and 460 lb-ft torque
- 6-speed automatic TorqShift transmission with overdrive and tow-haul mode
- 130-amp alternator
- 56-pound, 16.5-gallon propane tank
- 12V chassis battery
- 22.5-inch Goodyear radial tires
- Front and rear disc, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes
- 5,000-pound rear hitch receiver with dual connector
- 7-pin plug
- 6-way power swivel driver and passenger seats
- Flush-mount LED marker lights
- Third brake light