MSRP: Starting at $116,610 USD.
This is the Leisure Unity Travel Van of 2014. Many upgrades are standard in the Unity making this a homey and elegant van for any trip you plan. This is a Class B Van, with four models to choose from and customize, too, for your needs. Ultraleather with French stitching on seating adds long life and beauty, with memory foam for incredible comfort. European designed wall paneling with a modern look, gives the interior of this line a stylish yet cozy feel that will be enjoyed for a long, happy life of traveling. It’s difficult to remember that you are inside a travel van, when you see these interiors! Leisure has taken the time to listen to customer’s comments and requests. This is a home you can travel well and enjoy. Add to all this, the Mercedes-Benz 3500 Sprinter Chassis and you have a perfect fit for the 2014 Unity. And, with a 3L V6 BlueTEC diesel engine under the hood, you’ll enjoy a smooth and powerful ride wherever your GPS takes you.
The Interior of the Unity has no overhang at the front end for better visibility and aerodynamics. The Unity has solid wood cabinetry throughout. Warm wood tones of Cherry or crisp, clean Maple line the van’s interior with ample storage clearly well thought out. The captain’s chairs in the Cab are made of memory foam and with an easy swivel base turn the driver and passenger toward the dinette and living space to chat or watch a movie on the newly larger TV. There is now a 29” LED TV that is pulled out and stored away in a pocket door style cabinet space. MCD shades provide shade and privacy during the day, and nighttime light blocking for a good night’s sleep.
The Unity’s Galley is well designed for food prep and cooking. Corian countertops are both attractive and functional. The deep stainless steel sink has a Corian cover that flips over for the dual purpose as a cutting board. A small trash can is built in to the counter for convenience, and the stove has a flip lid that covers two burners. The drawers are full extension , and storage is ample in this Galley. A built in spice rack is another standard, as is a pull-out pantry cabinet. Overhead is a skylight for added natural lighting with a privacy shade. Ducted A/C is throughout the motor home, as well as a heat pump, and stereo speakers.
This well-appointed travel van has a dry bathroom which, depending on the model you chose, has conveniences of privacy and a full stand up shower. The bathroom features a vanity with a mirror, a medicine cabinet, and a residential sized china toilet.
The twin bedroom, as does the other 3 models, has abundant storage. This TB model boasts two wardrobe cabinets on either side of the beds, storage over beds, under beds, on the sides of the beds, all in solid wood cabinetry. The twin bed setup can be converted into a huge king size bed, too. The bedroom has a dressing mirror on the solid wood bedroom door.
The Exterior of the Leisure Unity has 3 paint options, a solid fiberglass and fully insulated body. The Unity is easy to clean, aerodynamically designed, and has frameless windows for no leaks. A power box awning is positioned over the entry door and side of the Unity, with a whopping 7’ width by 12’ length. A LED light is also part of the awning for additional lighting needs and enjoyment. At the rear of the coach is a full fiberglass rear and front mask. A back up camera is also standard, with a towing capacity of up to 5000 lbs The Unity is also prewired for a Satellite dish, Some of the many features include a hot and cold outside shower, and abundant storage along almost the entire vehicle’s perimeter. The rear also has dual wheels for a stabile ride and fender skirts.
The Leisure Unity Travel Van has both a luxurious look and feel, in addition to homey practicality that will make your travels feels like you never left the comforts of your home.
- Cabinets – Solid Wood Curved w/ Sierra Maple or Cherry Finish w/ Positive Locking Upper Cabinets
- Drawers – Full Extension Ball Bearing Tracks – Self Locking
- Flooring – Easy Clean Vinyl Flooring Throughout
- Lighting – Dimmable LED Aisle Lighting w/ LED Accent Lights
- Shades – Day/Night Roller w/ Valances
- Skylight in Living Area & Shower
- Cook-top – LP – Euro. Flush Mount w/ Glass Cover
- Countertop – Solid Surface w/ Flip-Up Extension
- Fridge/Freezer – Dometic 3 way – 6.4 / 7.0 Cu. Ft.
- Garbage Can – Recessed w/ Flush Lid
- 24” LED TV in U24IB/TB with re-locatable mount
- Oven – Convection Microwave
- Pantry – Large Pull Out
- Sink – Undermount Stainless Steel Sink c/w Cover
- Cruise Control and Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Decorative Dash Inserts
- Radio – In-Dash AM/FM/CD/DVD Player/Navigation/Blue Tooth/Rear View Camera
- Removable Carpeted Floor Mat w/ Rubber Backing
- Seat – Ultraleather DS & PS Chairs w/ Swivel Base
- Chassis – Mercedes Benz Sprinter 3500 Cab
- Concealed Fuel Filler
- Dual Rear Wheels
- Mercedes-Benz 3 Liter V6 BlueTEC Turbo Diesel 188 hp/325 ft-lb w/ Mercedes 5-Speed Auto Trans.
- Mercedes-Benz Chrome Grill
- Rear Hitch Receiver w/wiring – 500 / 5000 Lb (Brake/Turn/Tail Lights)
- Wheel Simulators
- Assist Handle – Lit
- Baggage Doors – Aluminum with Top Continuous Hinge c/w Latches
- Entry Door – Contoured with Screen Door
- Entry Step – Retractable Power
- Large Rear Pass-Thru Storage Compartment
- Paint – Full Body w/ Clear Coat w/ Color Matched Front Bumper
- Patio Light w/ Interior Wall Switch
- Air Conditioning – Chassis
- DS & PS Exterior Courtesy Light
- Heated Remote Exterior Mirrors w/ Convex
- Power Windows and Door Locks w/ Keyless Entry
- Satellite Radio Pre-wire – Including Antenna
- Solar Panel – 95 Watt
- Side Turn Cameras
- 2014 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Chassis w/ Bi-Xenon Headlamps & Multi-Function Steering Wheel
SPECS for 2014 Leisure Travel Vans Unity U24TB:
|Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (lbs)||11,030|
|Exterior Length||24′ 7″|
|Exterior Width||7′ 10″|
|Exterior Height||10′ 6″|
|Interior Height||6′ 5″|
|Fresh Water Capacity (gals)||36|
|Gray Waste Water Capacity (gals)||37|
|Black Waste Water Capacity (gals)||29|
|Exterior Storage (CU FT)||68|
Please check out the manufacturer’s website for more complete information.