2016 Winnebago Grand Tour 42HL
Suggested MSRP: $ 429,082.00 USD
Dimensions: 43’L x 12’10” H x 8’5.5” W
Luxury is the definition of the Grand Tour. Winnebago has designed their Class A Diesel motorhome with refined elegance including upscale amenities throughout this unique model. This motorhome is not for the every man (or woman). It is intended for the discerning RV’er (or full timer) who’s looking for a travel experience that includes luxury, spaciousness, and convenience. This is not your pup-tent happy-on-the-ground camper/traveler. This is a classy ride for discriminating travelers.
Choose from 3 interior collection packages to design your coach to your discriminating tastes. High class elegance to classy and sleek. Includes as standard an incredible Tailgate Package for entertaining outside your RV without missing any conveniences, and you can party in style and relax to your heart’s content. You’ll be the envy of every other tailgater.
In a nutshell: one and a half baths, quadruple slides, a king size bed, and a 50″ retractable HD TV along with fireplace, full kitchen with tiled walls and backsplash, are just some of the fantastic features of this Grand Tour Class A diesel coach.
Stepping inside the model 42HL and just in front of the passenger captain chairs that swivel around, you will see a luxurious living space as you look through the coach toward the rear. A slide out features a “Glide and Dine” dining table and chairs along with buffet and corner retractable 50″ HD TV with fireplace. You’ll forget you’re in an RV.
In a second slide out you will enjoy a beautiful 60″ x 75″ sofa with overhead storage, ottoman, and end table. Part of the kitchen appliances include a counter top peninsula, a two burner stove top, a double kitchen sink, and an abundance of overhead cabinets. Residential stainless steel French door refrigerator with a freezer drawer, water and ice dispenser, a curio cabinet and corner pantry for dry good storage. There is also a hutch off the kitchen slide along the outer half bath wall. Wow.
The half bath is centrally located and features a toilet and vanity with Corian counter space with backsplash plus overhead storage. The master bath features a porcelain toilet, seriously big shower with a flexible showerhead, a slide out linen cabinet, vanity with sink, and washer/dryer.
A sliding door separates the main living area from the spacious master suite. A king bed slide has dual nightstands, ample overhead storage, a slide out dresser with wardrobes on either side, and across from the king size bed is a 32″ HD TV.
And finally, the exterior of this coach boasts many lighted storage compartments including a huge shelf complete with storage bins with lids. You have plenty of room to store many large and bulky items as well as the many smaller ones you don’t need to keep inside your elegant travel home. The Tailgate Package, also on the exterior is neatly tucked away and truly unique and well thought out for your outdoor entertainment center. A standard feature it comes complete with a pull out table, a single burner induction range top, steel counter, refrigerator/freezer, bottle opener, garbage holder, LED fixture and much more.
Facing toward the cab shows a spacious living area with fine finishes for an elegant home away from home.
Winnebago showing how truly spacious the Grand Tour is with ample room in the kitchen galley.
Another view of the kitchen galley shows residential layout with generous storage, tile floors and beautiful tiled backsplashes.
Kitchen with convection/microwave and another of the three wood finish collections and closer view of the tiled wall.
King size bed in a spacious master bedroom with yet another fabric and wood finish collection available for the Grand Tour 42HL.
Huge master bathroom features an abundance of cabinetry, Corian countertops, porcelain commodes, skylight, tiled backsplash and elegant residential amenities.
Driver cab controls and comfortable lumbar swivel captains chairs with heat and massage; all with the latest SiriusXM technology satellite radio for entertainment and navigational confidence.
4 slides on this coach expand the already spacious interior.
Huge exterior storage compartments with covered boxes and lighted shelves for easy access.
More exterior compartment storage bins that are deep and well lit for all of your storage items.
Sliding drawer exterior storage shelf.
2016 42HL Specifications
|Length||42 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45660 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||85 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||95 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||51 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 8.9L|
- Electric fireplace adjustable thermostat and flame, handheld remote, electric timer w/automatic shut-off
- 46″ HDTV (42QL)
- 50″ HDTV (42HL)
- Blu-ray™ Home Theater w/soundbar and subwoofer
- Dirt Devil® central vacuum system w/VacPan®
- Security safe
- HDMI 4×4 Matrix central video selection system
- Satellite system ready (front and bedroom)
- OnePlace® systems center
- Skylight w/powered shade and remote
- Contour™ windows tinted, dual-glazed, thermo-insulated
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Powered roof vent (bath(s))
- MCD manual solar/powered blackout roller shades (lounge, dinette, bedroom)
- MCD manual solar/blackout roller shades (bath)
- LED ceiling lights
- Accent lights above front overhead cabinets and ceiling trim panels
- Jack® digital TV amplified antenna system
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Multi-plex wall switches w/dimming feature
- Cummins® ISL 8.9L 450-hp turbo-charged diesel engine
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission w/3-stage (low, medium, high) + off engine compression brake
- Information display center
- ZF™ Independent Front Air Suspension, NeWay® rear air suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Quick-connect air accessory
- HWH automatic hydraulic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
- Tow power package w/7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring
- Trailer hitch6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Villa luxury cab seats driver and queen passenger seat w/6-way power, power footrests, heat and massage, remote swivel, power lumbar support, manual recline, adjustable armrests
- 3-point seat belts
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 10.4″ touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, 2nd monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio w/CD/DVD player, steering wheel and handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, Bluetooth™, color rearview camera, sideview camera display, and w/house mode feature
- Video camera system
- Tilt/telescoping SmartWheel™ steering wheel w/infinite adjustable column
- Cruise control
- Powered entrance and storage door locks w/remote keyless entry
- Powered adjustable mirrors w/defrost, sideview camera and turn signal
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Powered stepwell cover
- 2-speed built-in defroster fans
- MCD powered solar/blackout roller shades (windshield)
- MCD manual solar/powered blackout roller shades (driver/passenger windows)
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Dual map lights
- Sirius satellite radio
- Mobile Collision Avoidanc
- Exterior Specs:
- Exterior entertainment center 42″ HDTV w/extendable/pivot mounting bracket, home theater soundbar system, and subwoofer
- Auxiliary docking lamps
- Driver and passenger-side service bay lights
- 90″ x 54″ slideout storage compartment tray (extends out either side of the coach)
- Pull-Out Tailgate Package single-burner induction range top, steel counter, refrigerator/freezer, bottle opener, garbage bag holder, paper towel holder, cold water access port, flexible water spout w/shut off, 15′ coil water hose, LED light fixture, 110-volt/AC receptacle, large storage area
- 2 powered multi-stage, armless acrylic patio awnings w/motion sensors w/LED lights
- Powered acrylic entrance awning
- Acrylic window awnings
- KeyOne™ lock system
- Lighted assist handle w/keyless entry keypad
- Lighted storage compartments
- Storage containers w/lids
- 7′ folding stepladder
- Porch and stepwell lights
- Automatic entrance steps
- Lower front protective mask
- Premier clearcoat automotive finish
- Rear mud flaps
- Full-width rear mudguard